POLITIKA OCHRANY SOUKROMÍ
In connection with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, in place since 25 May 2018, we publish the following information concerning the processing of personal data stored in cookie files and provided through the contact form by BELFOOD Sp. z o.o. ul. Mielęckiego 10/3, 40-013 Katowice.
The controller of your personal data is BELFOOD Sp. z o.o., ul. Mielęckiego 10/3, 40-013 Katowice, NIP: 954-274-42-27, REGON: 243283018, KRS 0000468066, hereinafter referred to as the Controller.
The Controller does not share your data for further processing purposes.
Purpose of data processing
- Marketing of the Controller’s product and service offering
- The purpose of processing of the data may be:
– Ensuring proper operation of the Website and adapting it to the needs of visitors. For this purpose, server logs collect requests addressed to the server (including the IP address of the user, server date and time, information about the Internet browser and operating system). Server logs are an auxiliary resource for administering the Website, creating statistics, evaluating the usefulness of the Website and for its optimisation. Use of the Website involves sending requests to the server on which the Website is stored. Each request addressed to the server is be saved in the server logs. The logs include, but are not limited to, your IP address, server date and time, information about your web browser and operating system. The logs are saved and stored on the server. Data stored in server logs are not linked to persons using the Site and are not used by our company to identify persons visiting the Site. Server logs are only a resource supporting the administration of the Site, and their content is disclosed only to persons authorized to administer the server. The collected data are also used by our company to create statistics that are used to evaluate the usefulness of the Site and to optimise it.
– Getting in touch. Regarding matters raised through the contact form. Contact details are used to exchange correspondence, answer enquiries, prepare offers and for direct marketing.
– Conversion support. Activities necessary to carry out the conversion.
– Newsletter. The e-mail address provided by the user is used to send out the newsletter. Receiving the newsletter requires the user’s consent as the owner of the e-mail address. If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter, you can withdraw your consent any time using the unsubscribe link found in each newsletter message.
- The above data are used to maintain and develop the website, for marketing and sale purposes or for the purpose of order fulfilment.
- Data of persons visiting the website are transferred to recipients in order to provide services. We use a variety of professional tools, including Google Analytics and cookies.
– Google Custom Search Engine We use Google Custom Search Engine (CSE) on our Site. Information about the protection of your data by Google is available on the website: https://policies.google.com/privacy/update?hl=en.
– Social network plugins. Our website uses social network plugins such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. When you visit the Site, your browser establishes a direct connection to these network servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted from the social network directly to the user’s browser and then integrated into the Website. When the plug-in is enabled, the social network receives information about the user’s visit to a specific website.
If you are logged in to one or more social network sites, they may link your visit to your user account. When you use the plugin, e.g. by clicking “Like”, your browser sends a message to Facebook where this information is stored. For more detailed information on the objectives and scope…
Basis for data processing
Data is processed on the basis of your consent. Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to fulfil the abovementioned purpose of data processing, which will be impossible in case of failure to provide data.
BELFOOD Sp. z o.o.
ul. Mielęckiego 10/3,
Data processing rights
You have the right to access your data and to rectify, delete it or restrict its processing, as well as the right to object, to demand that data processing is stopped and to request transfer of data, and the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data any time.
Period of data storage
Data is stored for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of its processing.
The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority
In cases concerning the processing of personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.